Monday, February 26, 2007

Old and new news

Ok- so here I am-Finally!! I'm posting some photos from Hannahs FL Christmas trip so you can see what kind of family she's marrying into! (I think we'll get along fine!)Really- she is gaining a great family. We're getting ready to see Nathanael off to boot camp at Great Lakes. No communication for 2 wks! After 8 wks. of that he'll have a few days then he'll start A school. That will be abut 18 months. We went out to Olive Garden last Sat. night-compliments of Nathanael, and had a good time. (A certain young lady came to visit!)Becky Pearce is Nathanaels special friend. She is a very nice girl and a go-getter. We're also on the count down for the Wedding June 9. Meeting with the caterers tonight(2 of my sisters!)Aren't things expensive! Tom and I could do a weekend get-away for all the postage we're buying! Now- there's an idea! Really- we're having to much fun and excitement! Life is great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, oh dear...I should have know I'd end up on a website somewhere! Hehe, I had a good time even though Hannah brought her camera. Don't worry, I don't get mad...I just get even!

"Vengence is mine", sayeth the Lord, "I will repay..." I'm sure He won't mind a little help though.

I'll see you Friday!
Nathanael's "special" friend ;)

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey! Glad to see you finally quit planning a wedding long enough to blog! :) Anyway, it was great to see you Saturday. I had fun looking through your Olive Garden pics on Hannah's bebo site. Greg and I were thinking back about all the fun we used to have with you guys. Hope to see you Saturday!