Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma

I know -we don't seem old enough to be grandparents! he-he It's quite exciting yet a little hard to realize that Tom and I will be grandparents in May! That was the news we got on the escalators down to get our luggage at Orlando airport! Great Christmas gift! Hannah is doing very well. We had an enjoyable time while there-did some work for them and enjoyed Christmas day with some of Andy's family. Hannah got a nice Christmas gift- she felt the baby move for the first time! As much as Hannah would like me there for the birth and as much as I'd love to be there- this is one big event I don't think I'll make it to. However- I do plan to go down as soon after the baby comes as possible! Like I heard a lady say on the plane- she was coming to Cinci from FL. for her Grandma fix! Anyway- Tom and I are looking forward to this time in our lives- even if we don't look the part!!!!

2 comments:

Verla said...

Tom and Connie
To be a grandparent is like being in another world. Matthew is the apple of our eye and can do no wrong. LOL Just wait and you will see what I mean

Verla Skeen

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for Hannah. She'll be a great mom. I'm sure there will be frequent visits... by the way, do you all have a webcam? It is a great way for families to stay in touch! I was able to see Allison in the hospital via the webcam. It's a great tool!