Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paper and toys





These are some of the recent finds at the Goodwill outlet. Hannah would like to have the doll set for Chastity but--who wants to pay $30 or more if you don't have too! So, while she was here, Hannah found the stroller. Chastity couldn't walk behind it very well but, she will the next time she comes! I found the high chair--I need to replace the seat cover-and the carrier after they were gone. All we need now is the pac-n-play and Chastity will have a set for less than $10.
The other find--and hopefully a bit of a money maker--yes-EBAY!--was 319 12x12 scrapbooking papers. 41 were double sided, 25 were just single sheets and the rest had at least 3 of the same--most had more. Also, I found 229 earthy brown card envelopes, 1 8.5 x 11 sheet, 1 pkg. page protectors, 2 stickers, 1 baby sheet of stickers, 1 alphabet set of stickers and 1 pkg of templates. Of the 319 sheets of paper, there were actually 5 Marines sheets! I've sold stamps on ebay and some have done very well so, I'm hoping these will do well. I know I'll recover what I spent--which was maybe 6 dollars or so--but I hope to earn a bit on them, too!
I do like a bargain and if I can make a bit on it that makes it better! I know--if you don't need it--no matter how cheap it is--it's not a bargain. This is what I know and keep in ind when shopping. I'm amazed at all the stuff some folks have in their carts! I know some resell but, I don' think they all do!!!!!!!!

No comments: