Wednesday, June 17, 2009

26 years!




26 years ago, Tom and I were in Florida. I was waiting for my parents, sister and nephew to arrive, Tom was working and we were getting ready to be married that eve.
I must say, I love him more today than ever. I'm so glad he chose me to be his lifes partner and companion.
I was up at 4 a.m. this morning to make the cinnamon rolls and bacon and egg souffle'. I had candles lit at the table, lace tablecloth, balloons , card and a new, beautiful flowering plant. I was pleased with the outcome---Tom was very touched by it all. I love to surprise him and do special things.
He is my sweetheart, friend and husband and I wouldn't want it any other way!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary mom and dad! The table looks beautiful mom! Very romantic!

Marie said...

This is so sweet. I love what you did for your Anniversary! Congratulations for 26 years :)