Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tea and piggy's



Thanks to, Marie, at I dreamt I dwelt in marble halls,(Maria, on my list)I found out it was national tea month. So, in response to her post I'm celebrating the rest of tea month! Tom and I usually have tea about every night--maybe 2 cups! I plan to have a tea party with my mom, sisters, maybe a few neices and a few friends this spring. I have been collecting tea cups--I don't have a matching tea set , but that's ok, we'll have fun and the tea will still be good!

You've heard the saying "feed the pig", right? Well, I've found a few that are too cute not to feed!! Makes saving that changs a little more fun.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE all the different tea cups you have! It was so nice catching up on your blog :) Your new little house looks so cozy! Maybe we will see you soon again at Walmart or Target :P

Much love!

~Elizabeth

Marie said...

Connie, I love your " Tea and Pggy's" post. Your tea china is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.

So much love

Marie

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post!