Friday, September 17, 2010

New decor--compliments of Hannah

While Hannah was here she did a bit of decorating for me. I had a theme in mind but, I was trying to be very choosy in what I purchased. Well, Hannah is just much better at this than I am, although I do try!! While I probably wouldn't have gone the same direction, I do like what she did and I think it goes well in the cabin. She's just good like that!
The mini lanterns, red beries and lantern and the pine are all in the bathroom. The rest is in the living room. As of now, we have only just begun to redo the kitchen. The plan is to tear out the existing cupboards and replace and add more. The top will be open shelving. More on that later. I'm going to redo the bedroom,too but, since we now have Tom's granny living with us and in our room--well--that project is on hold.
The saucer and cup were just too cute to pass up! I got 4 of each at the thrift store. Since I'm doing the kitchen in yellow, blue and white and going with the mix-match idea in dishes, I thought these would go great!
Life has changed drastically for me in the last 3 months. If I happen to come across your mind maybe you could whisper a prayer for me? I would sure appreciate it!!
For now- I hope you enjoy the little peek into the cabin











1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

I LOVE it! Hannah does have a great touch. That fireplace is to die for! We have missed you on here...praying for you and hoping things are better!