Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cooperation!

My computer decided to cooperate today so I posted a few pics from the wedding and also some smaller ones of the events at our house in preparation for Hannah's departure! There are a lot more pics, but I don't have access to all of them yet. I'll probably post some later- ones we didn't all get to see.
I think I'm pretty well done with returns, however, I still have to finish all the cleanup and disposal of stuff! Who said the wedding was over!
Seriously, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Hannah was happy with it all and it was very much so a portrait of who Hannah is. Andy-while he is much more laid back and simple, enjoyed it too, and thought it was all very nice. I'll be anxious to see their home when she gets done with it. I'm sure it will be very nice. Maybe a bunch of us could just take a trip down for a tour when she gets it done!? Sounds good to me!
Now- fro the pics. We had a good time with Andy's family although there wasn;t much time to just kick back and talk. They are a great family.

No comments: