Thursday, September 13, 2007

FALL!

What do you think! Fall seems to be just around tthe corner. I think it's kind of exciting. Now, I can't say I'm anxious for winter! You see, I like to be warm! Tom says I need a blow torch--it's not that bad! Fall offers a lot of fun and the colors are always neat.
Andy is home and doing fine. He said he jas the best nurse. Awww-isn't that sweet! I must say- I tthink she's going to be a good wife-Andy hasn't complained so far!!!!
I'm still working on the kitchen. I'm going to paint my cupboards. Yes, I said paint them. Trust me, it will look a lot better! I'm excited about the outcome.
Hope everyone is enjoying life. It certainly has enough drama for me!
Until next post!

3 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Connie - good to hear from you the other day. Glad to hear everything is going well for you all.

Hannah said...

I have a solution for the cold problem!! Just move down here with me!!!!

The Sayler Family said...

Connie - I was so thrilled to find your blog! I haven't heard anything about you and your family since I left Alaska in 1997. You were the last friends I saw before leaving the state. I've thought of you different times over the years, and am so excited to make contact again! Would love to hear from you sometime.
Kim (Zimmer) Sayler