Saturday, November 17, 2007

Home

Nathanael is home for the holiday before reporting for "C" school in Norfolk, VA on the 25th. How times change from having all the children home at holidays to not knowing if they'll be there or not! I can't say i like it but, I know that's part of life. I say all that because--Aaron may visit his girlfriend in FL. over the holiday. She is attending Pensacola Christian. Christmas is still in question as to whether we'll all get to be together. We plan to be at Hannah and Andy's then. Don't you wish some things wouldn't change? Ah, well-----. If Aaron does indeed go to the Marines, that will be another major adjustment for me! I must remember to let go and let God take care of him. After all, He can do what I cannot.
Otherwise, I bought a new camera and it should be here next week! Yeah! Now I'll be able to post pics and maybe add some life to this blog!

No comments: