Sunday, November 11, 2007

How 'bout a new ride?!

Ok, I've been thinking that maybe it's my turn to get a new "ride". Since Hannah drives a Lexus, Nathanael a BMW and Aaron an RX7, maybe I should get -oh-say a BMW sedan or maybe an Acura Legend? I don't know- I just thought maybe I should keep up with the kids! NO- not really. They got their cars at good prices and they enjoy them. I just like to joke about it. I like my 96" Honda Accord just fine --and best of all--it's paid for!!! That makes the ride pretty nice!
Nathanael and Aaron both made it home for the weekend-that was nice. After the 23rd we won't see Nathanael very much. As of now, he's not certain if he'll get to spend Christmas with us or not.That will be a bummer, but I know there are those who have spent more an one holiday apart because of military duties. I don't ever want to whine. There are a lot of people over the years who have sacrificed much for our country's freedom. For that I am grateful and I don't want to forget it. So--thanks to anyone who has sacrificed for US- especially veterans!

No comments: