Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ahhh! the weekend


Tom and I got to spend a nice relaxing evening in Dayton Friday night. We shopped a bit in Half-price Books then went to Panera for caramel latte's and a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese! We split the bagel so it wasn't soooo bad! We took the laptop and just enjoyed looking at some blogs and relaxing.
Sat. he was off to work early. I bought Panera for lunch and met him at work. After supper was over tonight I made a banana cake with REAL butter cream frosting and some coconut macaroons(in the oven as I write). I think we've had a nice weekend- a relaxing one that was much needed! Hope yours was "just what the Dr. ordered", too!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Your weekend sounds like it was wonderful! Can't wait to see you guys again