Monday, March 10, 2008

April Showers Bring May.....

weddings,babies and Marines! Well, nothing like getting everything done at once! May is looking like it will be a busy month and I'm not quite sure how to handle some of it. First, Nathanael and Becky have moved their wedding up to May 3, due to the Navy sending Nathanael off to school for 2 months in June. Hannah is due May 20 but, we all know that means little, and Aaron is scheduled to leave for boot camp May 24. Therein lies the problem! I'm planning to be with Hannah when the baby comes and yet I want to see my boy off to boot camp. I'm hoping Baby will wait till after the 24th. Maybe we can pray that way. I know- but, I think Hannah would want me here to see Aaron off, too.
Anyhow- Tom will really be on his own for a few weeks! Well, at least 2. Hopefully by that time Hannah and Andy will have the internet up and running so we can utilize the web-cam!
Boy-won't emotions be going all over for the month of May! Whew!
I'll try to post some new pics. Uncle took some of my favorite man in the world and I think Andy will like the snow.
Later

1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Wow! That sounds busy... Hope all the happenings go well. Be sure to post when Hannah has her baby...we don't want to miss that news!!