Monday, April 7, 2008

This and that






My weekend was pretty full between hospitals. My dad was admitted to St. Vincent hosp. on Fri. -enlarged heart and kidney's shutting down- so I was at the hosp. half the day Sat. with him and some family.
Sat eve. my sis-in-law called at approx. 11:20 to say her and John were on their way to Lima Memorial- her water had broken! So- I got ready and headed to Lima. I didn't leave the hosp. til about 9:15. I acted as her Doula. She delivered Jocelyn Charlie at 7:13 a.m.- mother and baby are doing well. Jocelyn was 8lb., 20" long. This was my first birth to assist in so it was exciting.
Tom's bees are feeling at home and busily getting into Spring. Right now, he still has to feed them since there aren't to many blossoms yet.
I think the next major event is Nathanael's wedding on May 3rd. I do have a shower for Becky this Sat. but, that's not to major! After that is Hannah's baby and then Aaron leaves for boot camp. Of course, the garden should be in by then and I'll be working on getting some requirements met for my certification, then I'll be attending a midwifery workshop in Aug.and Oh-yes, Tom is taking 1 class at Sinclair college on Mon. eves. I guess the list goes on----------
Til next time-have a great day!

No comments: