Monday, April 14, 2008

Ummmm.....







it sort of feels like things are starting to snowball a little. My dad was released from Toledo hosp. and put right back in Tiffin hosp. where he remains until Cleveland Clinic gets a bed for him. The Dr. is not very optimistic for a recovery. In fact, he said he will not get better but, maybe Cleveland Clinic will think they can do something he can't. Dad is in serious trouble-heart, lungs and kidneys are all in bad shape. He had the mitrol valve replaced about 11 years ago and it has started leaking. The million dollar question is how much is it leaking and can it be repaired. Then, there's the question of whether he is strong enough to find out. It just doesn't look good.
Hannah feels like the baby has moved down some more so, now I'm wondering about a trip to Fla. , also.
I think you can understand my first statement.
This past Sat. we had a shower for Becky and had a lot of fun. My dad sure got a kick out of the pics!
Say a prayer for my dad if he crosses your mind. He said it would be ok if it didn't work out but, he worries about my mom. He does a lot for her and they will celebrate 65 years of marriage in Oct.
Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments: