Monday, October 27, 2008

Making a statement




Okay--so I had a quaint idea while we were loading to make a trip to Dayton Saturday. In discussing where we would put the moose antlers, Tom was going to put them on top of the load. That's how they traveled here from Alaska and it was quite funny to be video taped while driving down the road. We joked that we looked like the Beverly Hillbillies!
Oh, well--I digress----anyway--I thought we could put a sign on the back about moving Sarah Palin to Washington! So I made the sign and Uncle attached it to the back of the load. The only glitch was the placement of the antlers--they ended up on top of the Blazer. This somewhat minimized the effect of the sign but, it was still fun to watch people as they went by and made the connection. We even got video taped once! I was following Tom so I got to see some of the reactions. Great fun and I enjoyed making a statement!
Moving is going --well--it's going. I'm so glad to be moving!! We'll be official Dayton residents by Sat.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You all are crazy! Therapy may help, but you have to WANT help! LOL!