Monday, November 3, 2008



Sorry the pics are blurry. I guess I got too close.
These are the flowers Tom got me and then a very large, interesting bug that Tom found on the porch. Not to friendly looking-yuck!
We are moved-at least WE are-not quite all the stuff. We are liking the new place. Tom has been able to see several deer --he's ready to get settled a bit so he can actually hunt! I'm hoping to make him feel like he can do that by working hard to get things pretty much in order.
We are planning to host Tom's family for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners like We've done the past few years. They always enjoy it and we do, too. Then, on Dec. 6 I will be hostess to my family's girls Christmas exchange. They get to drive clear from Fostoria to Dayton but, hey, it's a real girl's day out! I'm looking forward to it. So, I have a lot of work to do in the next few weeks.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that is so weird i had a bug like that in my room at college in august and i had never seen one like it before until then and now...they must be in dayton and cincy
michelle gibson