Wednesday, November 12, 2008

this and that


up the tube to Tom


Feeding the hopper with insulation

Tom and I have been busy moving and trying to get settled in a bit. It will all come together in time! Tues. afternoon we put blown insulation in the attic. There was nothing there so it was an absolute must. Only took about 2 hours so it wasn't too bad.

This past Sat. we attended my niece, Danielle's, wedding. Tom sang "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. He did an excellent job! I was very proud of him. I can't post any pics because I don't have any yet. Later.

We are enjoying the new surroundings and getting to know our way around--well, at least I am. Tom doesn't go much and when he does we're always together so if I can't remember or don't know the way, we rely on the GPS! Tom tells me he loves to be with me and go places together. That's so sweet after 25 years. We're doing our best to make sure that never changes!!! With satan desperately trying to destroy marriages it behooves us all to build our hedges and keep the flame burning brightly! It's a lot more fun that way anyhow!!!

Enjoy your spouse today and make them feel special!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad Tom passed that lesson down to his son...I always feel special when I'm with my honey! He is the best husband ever. ;)

Glad to see you're getting settled.

Marea P said...

I'm glad your getting settled in and adjusting to your surroundings. Will any of your family be home for Christmas? When we get a weekend free we are planning on going to the south Dayton mall. Maybe we can meet up?