Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random things

Just a few random pics to give something new to look at. Life is moving right along for Tom and I. We have much to be thankful for and we're enjoying this phase of life.
I MUST get better organized so I can fit everything into life! Doesn't life have a way of getting away from you?? One minute at a time. Wow! I will be working on simplifying and getting organized. Too much STUFF truely makes life more difficult. Hopefully, I'll be able to fit blogging into the schedule a bit better. I do enjoy reading them and I know it gets rather boring not to keep mine updated so, that's one thing I'll work on!
Till next time--hope you enjoy.

We think Chastity is adorable!




Just enjoying Baby




Grammy's little dolly




Notice Miss Chastity's purse--she carried it around like a little lady.




The new puppies-1 boy, 2 girls


One of the best looking Marines there is!!!! Aaron and Tom




Tom's family-all together for the first time in about 20 years!


Sleeping Beauties!




Grotto Falls in the Smokey Mtns.





Not very clear but, these are the pups

1 comment:

Marea P said...

I enjoyed your random pictures. You & Tom sure do seem to like that grandaughter of yours! :)