Friday, April 20, 2007

Up to Date

I guess I'm not doing a very good job of keeping this blog up to date. Even though I'm busy, busy it doesn't seem to interesting for others!Anyhow--Aaron is on his way home from FL. after 3 months-ready to pick up on his job with Metzgers. Hannah will have her 2nd bridal shower Sat.. Her first one was last Fri. in IN and turned out really nice. Nathanael has had lot's of sickness while at boot camp, but says he is getting on top of it now. I'm trying to decide my next career move! Not so sure I want to continue babysitting or if I should even consider it. I've been fighting bursitis and tendonitis for several months. All the lifting and being on my feet all day just doesn't give it a chance to rest. So-- maybe I'll get a job helping old folks or maybe a bank job-who knows!There's just a brief update on what's going on with us. Hope you all are living life to it's fullest, too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just thought of something, you could move down here and get a job with me. We have a part-time office job open!

I got Hannah's wedding invitation yesterday, but no RSVP card so I'm letting you know now I'll be there...hehe.

Thanks for staying with me Tuesday, I hope everything went well after I left.

Well I'll see you all Saturday.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Just to let you know I'm faithful, I check your blog almost daily! It's worth the work!