Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wedding Plans

The BIG DAY for Hannah and Andy is only 59 days away! Wedding plans are going well and yes, I am getting a touch of anxiety. Her dress was taken to be altered. The invitations will be done and ready to mail this week, all the flowers are pretty well done, menu has been done--well, you know how the list goes. Of course, I believe Hannah will be a beautiful bride and everything will be lovely! Tom's just glad he only has 1 daughter! I thought I would post some pics. One of her bridesmaids (Amanda) was here last weekend to be fitted for her dress- they were very pleased with the lady who will be doing the work. My goal is no last minute rush on the big stuff! So far so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'll see you all this weekend.