Monday, May 7, 2007

Announcement

Hannah's engagement announcement came out in todays Findlay paper. Thurs. it will be in the Ada Herald. Lima was so expensive-$70! Considering Findlay was free and Ada was only $15-I'd say that was a bit excessive! Things are coming together very well. The next big thing-after the programs- after getting the ceremony figured out- is buying all the food. We haven't received half of the RSVP's yet- I do hope folks know to send it back even if they can't come! Anyhow- our evenings are going to be busy from here on out!!!!!
Next weekend is Nathanael's graduation. I keep hearing how fantastic it is. I'm sure it will be quite memorable! We'll get lot's of pics so you'll get to see some of them.
Must close- the kiddies are down for a nap and all of them have finally fallen asleep! That's my cue to get something done!

No comments: