Friday, May 4, 2007

It's The Gas Chamber!!

Today Nathanael gets to experience the gas chamber. I'm sure you're all wishing you could do it, too. As for me, I'm glad I'm not!!! This week should be the last of the heavy stuff-then on to graduation. His division also performs today and next Fri. for other graduations. If they do well tonight they will get a 30 min. phone call. Of course, for us, that means 10-maybe 15 since his calls get split between 2 parties!
As an update on my bro-in-law and niece- they are recovering, but very sore.
BUSY will be the theme of my life for the next month. Pulling it all together is scary.
Have a happy day and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, about that other party, please don't hate me...lol.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and Hannah. Now that I'm moved my stress level has fallen dramatically and I have time on my hands so I'd love to help out in any way I can.

I have next weekend free if you want help. Time is flying by so fast I can hardly contain my excitement. Exactly 14 days from today!