Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yes, I'm here

Been a pretty busy time! This weekend we will be in IL. for the Naval graduation and some time with Nathanael. We're excited. It will be a very special time and we haven't seen him since the 21st of March. It will be a nice,(unfortunately, short) weekend.
I'm trying to pull all the loose ends together for the wedding plus get the garden out. I can't say I'm all that excited about the garden this year. Maybe once I have time to relax I will be.We've enlarged it by about 5 feet wider. I really need about 20 more feet to be able to get it all in at the same time!
Andy woke up to the sound of running water-AGAIN- at he and Hannah's house! He hasn't been able to see any damage yet. Fortunately, it was under the house and not inside this time. It gets a bit discouraging, wouldn't you say?
Have a great day and remember all your blessings!

No comments: