Wednesday, October 10, 2007

All Is Well

Fall has arrived, I believe. I have to take the fence down that protects my garden from the ravenous rabbits and clean it all up. Except for a few vegies it's all done. Of course, that means planning next years garden-which I plan to enlarge. I hope to have a small herb plot, too. Raised beds are going to be the highlight of my changes. They look so neat and orderly and yes, they help in getting more production in a smaller space.
My kitchen makeover is coming along. I'm half done and we really like it. Sorry, my camera quit so I don't have any pics. I hope to remedy that soon!
I can't believe my baby has turned 19! Aaron's b-day was the 8th and Tom's was the 9th. Let's see-that must mean I'm getting older, too! Oh, well, it's bound to happen. I can't say as if I feel old. I'm so glad to be mobile and flexible! I hope I can stay that way til I really am old!
Nathanael will be home for a few short hours this weekend. We're looking forward to it. We're going to have a big dinner and celebrate b-days. He will getting orders soon and hopes to go to VA. We shall see.
I do hope everything is well for all who read this. I enjoy knowing just who does read it! So- please- leave me a comment so I know you're there!
BTW-- my niece- Amber- finally came home from St. Vincent's burn unit this past Sat. She has a long road ahead of her in many ways. A prayer for her and her husband would certainly be appreciated!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm glad to hear things are going well. I guess I'll see you Saturday.

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I'm glad "all is well!" It is nice to be able to update everyone at one time without having to send little notes all the time, right?!