Friday, May 23, 2008

And the baby is....

we don't know yet! Tom and Andy thought I should come on down last week since Hannah was having early labor signs so---here I am. The baby continues to tease but, I'm sure he/she will stop teasing before to much longer! Hannah is feeling good- hasn't slept well for quite some time and is getting tired quicker but, all in all she's feeling good. Andy is a very anxious daddy! He's going to be a joy to watch when the baby comes! Several of us have our predictions as to the sex, weight, and legnth of baby- we all missed the date!
Thurs. was Hannahs regular appt. with the midwife-she is dilated 2 and 50% effaced- baby is at -2 station. Hopefully, we'll be welcoming baby pretty soon.
Tom is getting along pretty good while I'm gone. I left food in the freezer and he's gotten a couple good meals from friends! He says he'll be making a major adjustment-- he'll have to start cooking!
Meanwhile-I'm helping Hannah-trying not to do it all since we want her to stay active!!
I'll be sure to post soon after baby comes!

No comments: