Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our garden fish pond

is coming along quite well! We were able to get a discarded pool liner to use as our liner. It's blue- not the typical black for a pond but, for FREE--hey! it works very well!You can see the stages up to this point. After it settles for a few days we'll finish off the edges and add more rocks and probably some stone. Of course, we'll add some fish in a week or so! This pond is really more than fun- we need it for the bees so they stay here instead of going to the neighbors pond. Their son is allergic to be stings. Anyhow-- it's a lot of fun and I'm sure we'll get a lot of enjoyment from it.
The last pic is of Tom watching the bees. I joined him but-of course- I couldn't get a pic of that! It looks like we'll have a very good harvest this year! The bees are working like crazy!!
I'm somewhat anxiously waiting to go to FL. Hannah is getting close to delivery! I'm trying to get things in order for atom so he can survive a little more comfortably while I'm gone. Oh-he can take care of himself- I just try to make it easier.
Nathanael and Becky are setting up housekeeping and feeling pretty good. I think they're enjoying the process!
I must get busy-have to iron, do dishes, laundry, make beds and whatever else I think I can get done! HAVE A GREAT DAY!






No comments: