Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged--

I didn't realize I had to answer Hannah on this! Here goes--

What was I doing 10 years ago?

We had been back from AK. for several months and were still trying to get settled as well as help in a family illness.

5 things to do today:

bake bread
make stew
bake meatloaves
do dishes
laundry

Snacks I enjoy:

Wow- I used to really enjoy a good vanilla ice cream and Ballreich's potato chips!
Now- home made chocolate pudding
flourless peanut butter cookies
home made wheat crackers with natural peanut butter
fruit and yogurt sorbet

If I were a billionaire what would I do?

help missionaries
become debt free-again!
buy a nice little farm
get Tom a modified Prius so he could get 100 mpg.!

Bad habits:

procrastination
must I go on?????

Places I've lived:

Ohio
Florida
Tennessee
Alaska

Jobs I've had:

babysitter
nurse aide
teaching family parent
Mom
teacher
janitor/house cleaner
plant technician (sounds like I knew something!)
currently a Doula

5 people I'd like to know more about:

Kim Sayler

I really don't know who else to put so we'll stop there!

No comments: