Monday, August 11, 2008




My adorable husband is taking me to Cozumel, Mexico!! I know you're all jealous-what can I say?? I have the best! (even without the Mexico trip!)
We're planning a November get-away- won't that be fun! While you're all chilly here, we'll be enjoying the white beaches of Mexico for 4 days and 3 nights. We're so excited! We've never done anything like this before so it will be a very neat experience.
We'll be doing the final planning this week and then counting down the days!

Best get back to work--I just had to share that news!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hip-hip-horray!!! Should be lots of fun. Better have a good camera with ya. Need to take lots of pics for us who will be left behind!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time! No one can understand why I'm not jumping at the chance to visit my sis in Grand Cayman...I'm freaked out about getting on a plane...
Anyway, for those who desire such an adventure, my hats off to ya! :)