Monday, August 4, 2008

Ok- my computer has cooperated and I can finish ny original post on babies and flowers!
I think they have a lot in common, such as:
they're fragile,unique, pleasing to be around, lovely to look at, smell good, are soft, a wonder to watch grow, offer lot's of beauty and enjoyment...
I'm sure you could add some things. I know we're enjoying our flowers, in fact, I've harvested lavender flowers and clover, as well as yarrow to dry for later enjoyment.
We certainly enjoy getting to see Chastity via Skype, too. Makes us want to give her a good squeeze!
I hope you find some simple, everyday things to enjoy. God has given us a lot of simple things for our relaxation and enjoyment if we stop to see them.
Have a great day! A thought from my reading today-God is faithful-how encouraging!

A sleeping beauty-Chastity Ruth




I had to add this- Tom has conditioned the fish to come up to eat by tapping on a rock-yesterday they practically ate out of his fingers.




this flower has neon green inside-it's quite unique




wild flowers for the bees




water hyacinths in our pond-they only last about a day but, they're gorgeous- a true masterpiece of God's handiwork

1 comment:

Hannah said...

The flowers are beautiful! I think i need to plant a big wildflower patch so i can have fresh cut flowers for the house. Would be cheaper than buying them all the time(not that i do)!