Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A tomato eating dog?






Well, yes. You've heard of egg sucking dogs--meet Joey--our tomato (and almost anything else) eating dog. AND----he leaves the stem! When Tom and I were peeling the outer leaves from the cabbage the other day, I had 1 nice size tomato laying on the ground also. When we were done and I went to pick up the tomato--right--it was gone. Joey could be seen a little ways off chowing down on it and by all indications, was enjoying it quite well! He didn't even seem to realize he had done a bad thing! We're just glad they know not to go into the garden!
Tom and I are working on the final plans for the Mexico trip and also for a trip to TN. in March. We're hoping Hannah, Andy and Chastity can come and spend some time with us there. We think we're gonna like being able to go a few places.
Life has been extremely stressful lately but, I would like to report that God has given definate answers to prayer and has over and over proven Himself real and mighty to deliver! Not only that, He has been so gracious in showing us how much He loves us. I do not know what I would do without Him. I, for one, need Him very much!
Next week we will be heading to SC for Aaron's graduation from Marine boot camp. That should be a thrilling time. We want to make a mini vacation of it since we'll already be that far--we'll see how that goes.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and find something special in it today.

No comments: