Monday, July 21, 2008

Just me





This is a pic I took for Tom- just for fun. He actually liked it so I guess I did ok. It's a nice way to make a personalized card just because.
Tom filled in for Bro. Foreman at Port Clinton last eve. He did a good job speaking on transitions of life. Truly- Christ is the only ONE who can bring us through some of them without becoming a statistic. The people enjoyed it and it spoke to several needs there in the congregation. It pays to get the mind of Christ- you never know who you'll be ministering to--but God does. We got to visit with the Butcher's afterward and had a good time reconnecting. Didn't get home til 1 a.m. so Tom slept in just a bit! He only works today and Tues. because "baby comes tomorrow!"
We are excited about seeing/meeting Chastity- especially Tom. He'll enjoy her so much!
It will be nice to have Hannah and Andy home, too. I've scheduled a 1 hour massage for Hannah--she's thinking that will feel really good!
I"m working on laundry and a quick run through of the house, then I'm out for my walk. I've started walking 2-3 days a week at least. Gotta stay healthy! Besides- there are a few extra lbs. I'd like to be rid of. I think it's helping already! Woo-hoo!
You all have a great day and try to be nice to someone who looks like they need a bit of encouragement today. You never know what's going on in someones life.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cute picture! Cant wait to get home! c-ya tommorow!!!!!!